The Human Resources Management Committee (HRMC) is constituted as a Committee of the Council on Higher Education (Council) in accordance with Section 26 of the Council Governance Policy and Charter.
HRMC responsibilities cover the following:
- To review and make recommendations to the Executive Committee (EXCO)/Council on the terms and conditions of employment for the senior management of the CHE;
- To conduct interviews and make recommendations to the EXCO/Council for the recruitment of the senior management of the CHE;
- To review and make recommendations to the EXCO/Council on allowances and remuneration issues for the staff and members of the Council and its committees.
- To conduct disciplinary hearings over individual members of the Senior Management of the CHE and making recommendations to the EXCO/Council on findings thereon for a decision;
- To review and make recommendations for developmental needs of the staff of the CHE for approval by the Council; and
- To provide guidance on administrative issues of the CHE.
The members of the Committee are:
Dr. Mohlalefi Sefika
Adv. Tlhalefo Ntaote
Dr. ‘Mamoeketsi Ntho
Dr. None Mokitimi
Mrs. Nthatisi Motsetse – Kasane
(DFCS & Committee Secretary)